G&L - SB2
G&L - SB2
The G&L SB-2 is one of the most comfortable bass guitars Leo Fender has designed. Crafted from rich mahogany body in a classy gloss finish, the neck is made of a crisp, bright hard-rock maple, with a modern C shape for fast playability. It’s topped with a beautiful matching maple fretboard, which all adds up to this bass being one of the most visually striking you will ever see on stage. Overall, the SB-2 offers a new standard of comfort, tone, and performance.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 34"
- Pickups: Leo Fender designed G&L split-coil (neck) and single coil (bridge) made in Fullerton, California
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: hard-rock maple with maple or Brazilian cherry fingerboard
- Neck Width at nut: 1 1/2"
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Neck profile: Medium c
- Frets: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- Tuning keys: Traditional open-back
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L saddle-lock™
- Electronics: Dual-volume
- Case: Gig bag
- Year: 2016
- Condition: Excelent
Shop the G&L SB2 Bass at Art of Guitar online, or dropin to the Art of Guitar store in Dubai today to try one out for yourself.