Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster Faded teal green metallic
Fender Custom Shop stratocaster
This faded teal green metallic color with the Deluxe Closet Classic (LCC) finish offers a slightly cracked appearance to the varnish.
It is equipped with a very beautiful roasted and flamed maple neck category 3A tinted with a "skunk stripe" insert typically of the 50s, 1954 soft "V" neck profile which will offer you playing comfort and sensations.
Body in roasted pine, a light wood known for its complex and dynamic tone and whose roasting increases resonance.
- Body (back/sides) Roasted / roasted pine
- Body varnish Lacquer
- Sleeve Roasted Tinted AAA Flamed Maple
- Neck profile 1954 Strat soft "V"
- Varnish of the neck Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Touches Maple (not reported)
- Radius 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets 21
- type of frets Narrow-Tall
- Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42mm)
- Neck pickup Hand-wound Tomatillo Single-Coil
- Middle microphone Hand-wound Tomatillo Single-Coil
- Bridge pickup Hand-wound Poblano Single-Coil