Godin - A4 Ultra Fretted
Godin - A4 Ultra Fretted
Take it from the top
Incredible Musical Potential in This Semi-acoustic Bass
With your Godin A4 Ultra semi-acoustic bass guitar in hand, you've got a lot more than just rich, organic bass tones under your fingers. In addition to Godin's custom saddle transducers for vibrant acoustic bass tones, the A4 Ultra packs a Lace Sensor electric pickup for traditional electric bass sounds. Factor in Godin's Synth Access 13-pin output, which lets you connect directly to Roland GR Series guitar and bass synth products, and you'll see there's very little you can't do with the Godin A4 Ultra semi-acoustic bass guitar.
Godin A4 Ultra Semi-acoustic Bass Guitar at a Glance:
- Wide-ranging bass tones served up by a chambered maple body and solid spruce top
- Two different pickups for two very different sounds
- Synth Access output gives you control over MIDI instruments
Wide-ranging bass tones served up by a chambered maple body and solid spruce top
You'll be conjuring a wide range of tones from the Godin A4 Ultra, thanks to its smart construction and tonewood combination. The two-chamber Silver Leaf maple body has a rich low-to-midrange presence, with articulation and presence enhanced by the solid spruce top. Even played acoustically, this bass sounds great. And with powerful electronics on board, you can cover an amazing amount of tonal territory when you plug into your amplifier.
Two different pickups for two very different sounds
The A4 Ultra sports Godin's custom undersaddle transducers for clear, vibrant acoustic bass tones. But you also have a Lace Sensor low-profile electric pickup onboard, with its own volume and treble/mid/bass tone controls. Plug into your favorite tube amplifier, and you'll be able to groove along with rock, blues, jazz, or practically any other style.
Synth Access output gives you control over MIDI instruments
Godin put their 13-pin Synth Access output on the A4 Ultra so you can connect directly to Roland GR Series guitar and bass synthesizers without requiring extra hardware. Use a 13-pin to 5-pin converter, and you'll be able to connect to any MIDI instrument you'd like to play via your bass. You can use this to add extra timbres on top of your bass tone, or simply to play your synthesizers without having to put down your bass and reach for the keys.
- Tone-packed semi-acoustic bass with three different output options
- Rosewood fretboard with 16" radius plays fast and smooth
- Custom undersaddle transducers and preamp provide rich, organic acoustic tones
- Lace Sensor low-profile electric pickup gives you classic solidbody electric bass tones
- 13-pin Synth Access output gives you control over Roland GR Series synthesizers
Condition: Ex Display